Our Laboratory operates daily on 24 hour basis and is driven by the vision to attain superior and cost effective services. It has modern equipment to provide you with quality and satisfaction. We have a team of highly qualified and registered technologists working under a consultant Pathologist. In addition to serving our patients, our laboratory also serves as a referral centre for other private clinics, medical centers and hospitals.
We offer the following routine tests:
- Haemotology: All haemotological tests, coagulation including INR & APTT tests and bone marrow studies using automated machines.
- Blood Bank: A well stocked blood screened for HIV, HBsAg, HCV, Syphillis and malaria stored under regulated temperatures.
- Biochemistry: Has automated equipment including a blood gas analyzer for quality results.
- Microbiology: Covers wide range of bacteriology and mycology studies with identification systems analytical profile index (API) for efficient results.
- Serology: Offers HIV diagnosis and monitoring by ELISA techniques using automated machines and CDS analyzer, Hepatitis profile and other serological tests.
- Cytology: Offers tests such as FNA and PAPS.
- Toxicology: Screening for drug abuse and medicinal drug levels.
- Executive Checkup packages: We offer various competitively priced packages with wide range of tests for preventive, occupational safety and health and diagnostics purposes. Tailor made packages to suit the needs can also be arranged.
We also offer the following specialized tests:
- Thyroid function
- Fertility Hormones (Prolactin, FSH, LH)
- Tumour Markers – Ca125, Ca19-9, CEA, BHCG, Feto Protein, Ca153 and PSA
- Quantiferon and Hexagon TB
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B12
- Rubella IgG/IgM
- Chlamydia IgG/IgM
- Cytomegalo Virus IgG/IgM
- Toxoplasmosis IgG/IgM
- Total IgE levels
- GRAG Test
- COVID-19 testing
Confidentiality policy of releasing results to only authorized person is strictly adhered to.
Quality Control Programmes
a) Regular internal quality and systems maintenance for equipment calibration and validation.
b) Strict adherence to standard operating procedures.
c) Internal and external quality assurance programs such as RIQAS and HUQAS.
d) Implementation of hospital infection control programs.