At the Mombasa Hospital renal unit, we guarantee a multi disciplinary approach by working with consultants who cover the major areas of importance when performing dialysis on a patient e.g. cardiology, diabetology, dietetic support, vascular surgery, psychology, provision of a social worker etc.
We recognize that renal services should be centered on the needs of the patients and where possible, haemodialysis treatment should be delivered at a place that is convenient for the patients.
The unit is located at the newly built sea view site next to the radiology department. It is equipped with:-
• Modern and hi-tech Fresenius machines
• Three electronic reclining dialysis chairs
• Two spacious private rooms to cater for clients who require privacy or whose conditions require isolation
• A dedicated CRRT machine in the ICU
• A treatment room for minor surgical procedures
• TV for patients to watch while they undergo dialysis treatment
Our team of physicians especially in nephrology, cardiology and other medical conditions will be able to treat patients in a medical facility designed and managed to meet international standards.
The hours of operation are as follows:-
• Monday to Friday - 7.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
• Saturday - 7.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
For more information please call Tel. Nos. 2312190/1 Ext. 300 or 0733333655 or 0722203755 or send email to: