• The Hospital is owned by the Mombasa Hospital Association, an association of members.The Association is a company Limited by Guarantee and not having a share capital. It is registered under the Companies Act, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Kenya.
• The Hospital is not for a profit and is managed on behalf of the Association by a Management Board comprising seven elected and four nominated members.
• The Board appoints a Medical Advisory Committee to advise the Board of Management on all matters pertaining to the efficient management of the clinical services of the Hospital.
The Medical Advisory Committee appoints:
• Medical Sub Committee
• Surgical Sub Committee
• Quality Control Sub-Committee (Death audits and Mortality and morbidity reviews)
• Pharmacy and therapeutics subcommittee